Babe New York

Friday, May 3, 2013

One of my longer term goals is to start buying clothing of higher quality- pieces that will cost me more but will last me much longer.  (I have a terrible Forever 21 habit- don't judge!) Buying the basics is a good place to start. Babe New York is a new line that has recently launched in New York City. They provide a mix of basics- wardrobe foundations that are beautifully designed and locally made in NYC. Currently you can find them at Steven Alan and Frances May or you can buy direct from their new shop
 photo babe01-1_zps246b7a09.jpg

 photo babe02-1_zpsd3fe3a40.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I am totally with you! This is a goal of mine also. This new line is absolutely beautiful. The soft colors and textures are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful line. Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on this 101%! Less but better. Clothes, home-ware, food... Loving the coziness of Babe New York.

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger