Back At It + An Update

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I can't believe how long I've been away from this space. Since I last posted a lot has happened, but I'll just mention the two biggest things 1. The birth of our daughter in January. We named her Isobel. And 2. After five years of living in South Africa we decided to move back to the States from Cape Town. We've now been back in Virginia for about six weeks, staying with my family. The plan is to move up to New York city, most likely Brooklyn, but for now we are happy being at home and I am grateful for the help with my two little ones! You can see below how I spend a lot of my time these days. Isobel prefers to nap on me rather than by herself (equal parts sweet and annoying since it means I can't get anything done). Having a new baby is wonderful but it also means you miss out on a lot of things for a little while.  Working and being creative is at the top of that list for me, so I'm starting to take little steps to fill that void and reviving this blog is one of them. Thanks for sticking around.
 photo unnamed_zps1b5ef331.jpg

3 comments:

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger